ENDURANCE 3XL or 4AL - TRIPLE or FOUR ANGLE LOADER
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Come meet Kimm and the team at Equidays we will be on site E4.
Take advantage of our Equidays special! 10% off the base price of our floats, doesn't include optional extras.
Offer valid from 1st Oct-31st Oct. ts & cs apply!
Note some photos may show optional extras
The Fieldline Endurance 3XL Horse Float is 100% NZ made and the proven answer for those horses who don’t travel well in a conventional straight loader, have been trucked in the past or require that extra space. User friendly with plenty of room, you can choose to have this set up for 3 large horses or 4 ponys, bay sizes are adjustable. This can also be set up for either forward or rear facing.
Fieldline Endurance 3 Extra Large bay sizes adjustable or 4 bays adjustable
- Fully hot dipped galvanised chassis and frame, made from NZ steel
- Fletcher colour steel cladding
- 50mm tanalised timber floor
- Sealed 12mm anti-shock rubber floor mat
- Adjustable dividers
- Aluminium treadplate stone guard
- Hot dipped galvanised dividers and head divider
- High impact side walls (polyethylene)
- LED tail lights
- Galvanised spoke wheels + spare, with 8 ply commercial tyres
- Jockey wheel
- Electric drum brakes with break away controller
- Equalising suspension
- Front window - tinted
- Pop up roof vent
- Tie points inside and out
- Wooden cleated ramp
- Galvanised mudguards
- On Road Costs
Discuss your optional extra requirements with us or you can scroll to the bottom of the page, tick the optional extras you are interested in, an itemised instant quote will display on the right hand side.
- Internal length 5000mm
- Internal Width 1920mm
- Internal Height 2155mm
- Tare Weight: 1500kg
- GVM of 3500kg
**As this float has a GVM of 3500kg it is fitted with electric brakes and a break away system as per NZ regulations, you will need to arrange to have an in-car brake controller fitted to your tow vehicle by an auto electrician to comply.
Fieldline Endurance also comes with our industry leading Fieldline Lifetime Warranty on the structure of the float.