The right float should be easy to tow and allow you to load and unload your horse smoothly. It should create a secure and reassuring environment to travel in and accommodate all the extra gear you need. Selecting the float that best meets your needs is a process that combines a detailed understanding of engineering, comfort, usability and style. You’ll be able to come up with some of the answers yourself but for some, you will need expert advice.
Considering these questions will help you to make the right decision:
- Has your horse travelled in a horse float before?
- If yes, what brand and style of float was this?
- Have you had any problems in the past with transporting your horse in a float?
- Have you had any mechanical problems with floats in the past?
- How many horses do you have?
- What size are these horses?
- What sort of vehicle will you be using to tow the float?
- How will your float be stored?
- How long do you expect your float to last?
- Will you require finance to purchase your float?
The Fieldline floats team has four decades of experience in helping horse owners find the right float and is happy to offer a demonstration.
Contact us today or call us now on 0508 343 535 for assistance with choosing your float.